Cross Platform Native Plugins follows a clean directory structure format. Main plugin scripts will be under Assets/Standard Assets/VoxelBusters and Plugin files for Android will be under Assets/Plugins/Android.
All settings files will go into Assets/Resources/VoxelBusters/NativePlugins folder. These files won't be modified when updating the plugin. However, its good to have a backup of these files before updating the plugin.
- - Android plugin library folder.
- Few more plugin folders - Youtube, Game Play Services, Twitter.
- - Keep Android specific files here. For ex: Images/Sounds referred in Notification Service.
- - Keep iOS specific files here. For ex: Images/Sounds referred in Notification Service.
- - Keep common platform independent files here. For ex: Sounds referred in Notification Service.
- - This folder will be common for all Voxel Busters products.
- - Main asset store plugin folder.
- Demo - This folder will have demo scripts for showing examples on usage of features.
- - Resources for saving Editor settings will be created here. For ex: NPSettings.asset will be saved under NativePlugins folder.