Registering With Store
In order to sell your virtual goods items, each item needs to be linked to a product identifier. You can create these identifiers on their respective platforms and these will be unique.
Registration of products is done through iTunes Connect.
- As an iTunes Connect user with an Admin or Technical role, sign in to iTunes Connect.
- On home page of iTunes Connect, go to "My Apps"
- Click on the app you want to enable IAP
- Select Features tab.
- Click on In-App Purchases Section.
- Click on + icon.
- Select Consumable or Non-Consumable product
- Fill in details of the product and make a note of Product Identifier.
- Save the In-App product information.
For more information, please refer Creating In-app Purchase Products.
Registration of products is done through Google Play Developer Console.
- Open Google Play Developer Console.
- On home page, select the application you want to enable IAP.
- Click on In-App products section on left.
- Click on + Add New Product button. If you don't see button to create a product,
- You may not have uploaded atleast one APK or
- Not have setup a Google Merchant Account.
- Select Managed Product and add a unique product identifier.
- Click on Continue and fill in details of the product and make a note of Product Identifier.
- Make sure you set the status of product to active if you wan't to use it.
For more information, please refer Administering In-app Billing.